Autumn Favourites


Hey guys! I'm so excited about this post. I have bought so many new things over the last couple of months and I have been LIVING for them so I thought I'd share them with you. Since I have bought these products over a few months I decided that I would combine it all into an 'Autumn Favourites' instead of like November favourites blah blah you get my drift. I ramble a lot. Apologies. I will link all of the products at the end.

The first item I purchased about two months ago. There was such a massive hype over this which initially I thought was so overrated so I didn't bother buying. One day I caved in and bought Garnier Micellar Water. I use it with a cotton pad to remove my makeup before cleansing my skin. I also use it in the morning to wash away any dirt or oils from the night before so my skin is fresh for my morning skin routine.


Sticking within the skin care line, the next item I have been loving is very similar to the previous. The Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover has become my favourite eye makeup remover. It can be bought pretty much anywhere such as Boots, Superdrug and any supermarket. It costs no more than about £4 which I think is amazing for how great this product works! I use this before any of my skin routine, like the micellar water I use it on a cotton pad around my eye area. It takes off even the most stubborn of eye makeups and it's not irritating on the skin whatsoever.

The next item I have been LIVING for and is probably my most favourite of all is the NIOD Photography Fluid Opacity 12%. I can't rave on about this enough, I seen Jamie Genevieve had recommended it on Twitter and I thought I'd give it a go. After I have cleansed my skin and primed with my usual primer I take about 4/5 drops of this on my fingertips and massage into my face. My foundation glides on and the rest of my makeup just looks flawless. It completely evens out my skin, illuminating and taking all of my redness away. 


Onto some of the makeup that I have be loving over the past few months. I have been wearing Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks constantly over the last month or so. I only have 2 shades 'Double Dare' which is a darkish pink and 'Bow N Arrow' which is a brown toned nude. One application of these liquid lipsticks is all that's needed. These are so pigmented and luxurious feeling on the lips. They dry down matte but don't make your lips dry and cracked. I get such long wearing time before I have to reapply. I can't wait to buy more shades!



Another Autumn favourite of mine is the Jaclyn Hill X Morphe Eyeshadow Palette and Jeffree Star Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette. I decided to put these two into the one because I got them on the same day and they are as equally as good. I got these palettes for my birthday in October and they are literally all I have been using on my eyes since. Of course they're is more colour variety in the Jaclyn Hill palette with there being 35 shades. Both palettes are SO pigmented and creamy. All of the colours blend out perfectly and effortlessly. I am in love with every single colour I cant stop obsessing about them!



Okay so lastly this item is a little different to the rest but it has become a real favourite. Yankee Candle Black Cherry is the bomb dot com. The smell gives me LIFE. I have it all over my car, a large jar in my bedroom, I just can't get enough! It has such a sweet scent, to me it is Autumn in a jar. Even although I use it all year round but as Autumn is my favourite time of year who cares right?



Links for all of the products mentioned above are listed below;




- C x

Comments

  1. You can’t beat a nice Yankee candle at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black cherry is my favorite smell :)!
    I also need to get me some of that photography fluid!

    Kelly
    http://www.thiswayandthatway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photography fluid has honestly been my best purchase in such a long time!!

      Delete
  3. I would love nothing more than to be able to wear falsies! I cannot put them on to save my soul lol. And Autumn is my favorite time of year as well! Love the Yankee Candles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly practise makes perfect! I could never put them on to save myself but I kept persevering! Yankee candles are amazing!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts